Saturday, April 14, 2007

Checking In

Nothing really interesting has happened of late. My downswing has finally passed. I've just been grinding out hands for the last week. Just wanted to post to say I didn't go anywhere. I think I want to write an article on a subject. Only I don't know what I want to talk about yet.

We're halfway through the month, and my goal of 30k hands is still realistic. Although I have only played 11 days this month(1 day being live). I'm at 12k right now. These are all mostly Full Ring hands to. I imagine I would be at the halfway mark if I played a few more 6 max hands.

Everyone will be over tonight for some home game action. Hopefully I can break my cold streak I'm having. I haven't made the money in a little over a month which is sad. Anyway if any cool hands come up today I'll post

1 comment:

PearlSnapMan said...

Good Luck, congrats on the chop in the other tourney.