Sunday, April 08, 2007

April Decides to Shed Some Light

Hey guys,

I'm just going to give a brief summary of the trip report from down in AC on friday. I hope everyone is having a good Easter. I will post a much more detailed version tomorrow, but for now just specifics. I even chopped when i got heads up with a guy in the 2pm tournament at Hilton. First was a little over 1k. Second was a little over 600. So we each took $840. The jesey guys 101.5 tournament was a complete disaster. What a complete waste of time it was. Then again, if I didn't go down for that, I wouldn't have been down there for the 2pm tourney either.

Tonight I'll be at the 76ers game, first row next to the bench. I'll take some pics on my cell phone and post them Monday.

Again have a safe and happy Easter!

No comments: