Saturday, March 31, 2007

GFY March

To say March was a bad month, is an understatement. Actually I didn't lose money, then again, I didn't make much either. I've decided to go back to Full Ring for the time being. 6 max is profitable, but I don't have the bankroll to play the style that I want to. My hourly win rate and the amount of hours I played was complete garbage. I only played the equivalent of 2 weeks out of the month, which is simply not acceptable.

I haven't had a losing month since I started playing full time in November, but I've seen my results drop each month that passes. I'm going to contribute this to a couple of different reasons. Before I state those, I want to go back to my first month of cash games. I started half way through the month of November and only got in 5k hands. In those 5k hands though, I absolutely crushed it. I had a little over 9 PTBB/100. My win rate was $74.29 an hour. What I noticed though was that my PF Raise and VPIP were a little low. They were low for 6 max standards. For full ring they're almost spot on.

As I continue to look through my database, I'm losing money trying to outplay people. At the level I play at, it just doesn't happen. People don't fold and that's something that I have to learn. I'm trying to play poker when I should be just letting my cards play themselves. Here is what I want to try to accomplish this month.

1) Play 30k hands. This shouldn't be too difficult. Only 1k hands a day.

2) Every time I get on a table, get a read on some of the players before I commit a greater portion of my stack to a particular hand. Unless I have a prior read on him.

3) Just play solid poker. I was playing yesterday and got a guy to commit his entire stack($175) with AT pre flop. He said I played it like a small pocket pair so he wanted to race. Of course I had AK and he flopped 2 tens. I can only get my money in as a 3-1 fav so many times, eventually I'll win one.

You'll notice these goals aren't really results oriented at this point. I think if I focus on those 3 things, the money will come. So if you're ever running bad, even playing well and just not having your hands hold, go back to when you were running solid and see what you were doing. I hope everyone had a good March, and an even better April!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://yzomotab.angelcities.com/xexemi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://idagodyf.100freemb.com/gapalo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ymadysasur.1accesshost.com/ohuxih.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life