Sunday, April 01, 2007

Decent Start to April

I only got in 3 hours of play today since its Sunday. Played a total of 1126 hands and made $99.40. Ran at 8.83 PTBB/100. I should have ran much better, but as soon as I won 2 big hands I lost it right back to 1 beat and 1 really bad play.




I dont feel like posting the hands so I'll just give a brief synopsis. The first one I get a guy all in on the river when I had the nuts and he called with 2 pair so I took his stack. On a diff table I got min 3 bet and called to see a flop. I had Jacks and spiked one on the flop, got it all in and he turned his queen for a better set.

Another hand I raised from the cutoff to $2.50 after a limper and got called by both blinds and the limper. I held AKs, flop came 5 9 A. BB leads for 1/3rd the pot and I raised and we got it all in. After my raise I really had no choice. He weak led the flop with a set and it held up. Not many people play that way at 50NL, only very few. I had to learn the hard way with him.

Overall I feel good about today. If I played my full 8 hours and maintained my $32.77/hr win rate, I end at $260 or so for the day. 5 buyins at any level is good for me. Till tomorrow!

No comments: