Sunday, October 22, 2006

Victory! - Another FT with a win..

It might have been a sign by Lee Jones this morning that got me up and playing on Stars. I was tossing and turning for about an hour until i finally said F it and stopped trying to fall back asleep. We kept playing solid and found ourselves at the 2nd Final Table of the week.



I took out half the players in the final 9 and got heads up with wyatt. I made some nice plays but found myself down a little over 4.5-1 in chips. We played maybe 30 hands before going on a 5 minute break. I re-grouped and devised a nice little strategy for wyatt based on his tendencies. 1st was $920 and 2nd was $579. It was quite a bit difference but i wanted to use that to my advantage to bully him around. Within 20 hands i had a 1 million to 300k chip lead. I won an all in to put me up to 500k and it was just sheer aggression at the end. I'll discuss some hands later this week, but for now we got football on. For those who have a PokerXFactor subscription, my HH is posted on the replayer.



P.S. - Oh yeah I'm 9th on the TLB for this week, considering it just started today! lol

2 comments:

lucko said...

Awesome job, congrats!!!

trixter23 said...

ty sir, how have you been doing lately?