Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Holy Heater

I've been crushing Sit-n-Go's the last few days on Stars. I've played all turbos. Stats are as follows..

#: 35
$Won: $383.40
Net $Won: $155.90
ROI%: 68.53
ITM%: 51.43
1ST: 10
2ND: 5
3RD: 3

I have blown through 365 of the 6 dollar turbo's and want to play them until 500 or more. Just because it would give me a little ceiling for when i move up. I wish Stars had 11 dollar turbo's instead of going right to 15. I'm easily bankrolled for it, but variance is always a bitch.

There has been a lot of talk about Bubble play lately in a lot of places. Well i just finished a sng for the ages. This is probably the best bubble i have ever played. For PXF members heres the link, for everyone else ill post a detailed description after Lost.

Here is the Link

No comments: