Wednesday, June 21, 2006

PokerXFactor

Before i get into my post, you'll notice a little change to the site. If you look just to your right you'll notice a banner to pokerstars. I joined their affiliate program, so if you dont have a pokerstars account as of yet, get moving and signup.

Now about the post. I joined a site entitled pokerxfactor.com. It's a poker training site with people such as cliff"johnnybax"josephy and eric"sheets"haber doing most of the teaching. I've watched a few of the videos so far and implemented sheets' strategy for SNG's. I dropped down a level to see how it would work. Take a look at these stats.

Buy-in: $10
Fee: $1
Times: 30
$Won: $603
Net $Won: $273
ROI%: 82.73
ITM%: 60
1st Place: 8
2nd Place: 7
3rd Place: 3


All in all i couldn't say enough great things about this site. It's definitely worth the price of subscription

2 comments:

lucko said...

F' Eric Haber!

Sorry, had to say it.

trixter23 said...

hahaha