Monday, October 01, 2007

GGGGGGGGG-Men!

My oh my. What a dominating defensive performance last night by the Giants. Forget Strahan, Forget Osi, the player of the game was Filfadelphia's left tackle Winston Justice. He was getting totally blown off the ball every play. I mean it was to the point where Osi was off the ball and past him before he even got out of his stance! And if it's one thing you know about the NFL this year...is you just dont know anything. Bears 1-3. Chargers 1-3. Lions, dare I say, 3-1???? After the first quarter of the season, it looks like we're going to have a fun one. Here's a pic of the tailgate just after we got it setup. We had 2 off the camera, and about 6 stragglers who got there late.



Goal for this month will be 20k cash hands played maintaining a 5 PTBB/100. This should be possible. I'm not really a heavy volume player. I will be starting training for a new job at the end of the month so I need to get them in early. Hopefully I will update and keep on this goal, unlike all the ones in the past.

No comments: