Thursday, August 16, 2007

Full Tilt SNG's = Cakewalk?



As I said last week, I put $50 onto FT to play some Sit and Go's. Tilts structure compared to Stars' is way better. Players are extremely tight on the bubble which has been very profitable for me so far. I really didn't want to post results on here not because I dont like to share with my few readers, but because everytime I do the pokersite turns on the doomswitch for me. Now keep in mind I could just be on a heater, because you really can't draw any conclusions from just 24 sng's.

$5 Level

# of Tourneys - 24
Buy-In - $132
Amount Won - $250.50
Net Profit - $118.50
ROI% - 89.77
Fin. In the $ - 62.5%
Avg Finish - 3.29
1st Place - 8
2nd Place - 1
3rd Place - 6

There is no way I'll be able to keep up with the 89% ROI. Generally over a long term I believe I can sustain a 30% ROI at this level. Also If you look at the Place finishes, thats exactly how it should look. I can attribute much of my ROI to my heads up play. If I had say 5 firsts and 4 seconds I'm looking at a 20% drop in ROI easy. Within a few more sng's if everything goes according to plan I can start moving up. I'm really focused on sng's right now especially since PXF just started a SNG League that's in the beta form right now. Hopefully things can continue down this path and I'll be updating frequently.

No comments: