Sunday, August 05, 2007

Another First Time Winner




Coming into the Final Table, Mike was hovering around the average stack even maybe a little below it. He picked spots well and managed to triple his stack and put himself in a dominant position 5 hands into that FT. It was clear sailing to the Final 3 where he called an all in with 36..suiiiiiiiiited. He got rivered, but it was a risk worth taking. After hitting his flush to knock out Utter, he eliminated myself when he rivered a straight against me. Congrats on the first "official" win as far as being recorded on the blog.

Saturday night seemed like the deck and Mac slept together 2 hours before the tournament started. I've never seen an improbable run of boats quite like he was getting. I can't blame it on him rigging the deck because he cant shuffle as it is lol. After going into heads up play with a commanding 225k to 55k chip lead against myself, I wittled him down without being all in one time. Thus denying him of his first bracelet. We even chopped after Barry was about to pass out dealing. Nice try Mac, maybe next time.

No comments: