Tuesday, March 27, 2007

AHK

AHK(Auto Hot Key) is used in a variety of ways. With it, you could automate *almost* anything by sending key strokes and mouse clicks. In non computer jargen language, you basically hit a button and it does multiple things at once. How does this pertain to poker you ask? Let me amuse you.

When you first sit down at a table you sit out waiting for the big blind(hopefully, do it if you dont). You get through that first round of blinds w/out playing a pot. So say we're playing 1-2, we bought in for the max of $200. Our stack is now at $197. I can open a script that says, "If i drop under 100 bb's reload my chips to the max". Instead of going up to the chip tray; clicking add more chips, then selecting how much you want, etc etc..It automatically puts you back up to the max(or whatever you choose). It's made my life 10x easier and I'm able to pay closer attention to the players instead of constantly keeping my stack at max.

The other little trinket I've found is the BetPot Script. It's exactly what the name says. I right click on the mouse and i automatically puts the pot amount in the box for me to bet. There are other presets for the middle mouse for the flop turn and river. If i hit the middle mouse, It goes 75% on the flop 66% turn, 66% river, or whatever you choose for the presets to be. This has been pretty helpful also.

If anyone wants to know where/how to get these just leave a comment and ill get back to ya. I had prior experience with AHK so i got this up and running in a couple of seconds.

4 comments:

lucko said...

What sites do these work for?

I am interested in them. Let me know. Thanks.

PearlSnapMan said...

I'm interested as well. Email me at pearlsnapman (at) gmail.com

Thanks for the feedback on my blog on that hand, much appreciated.

trixter23 said...

They work for pretty much all sites, FT and Stars especially, i'll have a step by step up by late tonight

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say nice site.