Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Early Morning Cash Game Session

A problem that i have is staying up way too late. If i don't keep a set schedule I'll just keep staying up later and later every night. That's where i found myself this morning when i logged on my computer at 6:30 am. The REAL problem with that is that I haven't gone to bed yet and I am supposed to get up at 8:45 to go play basketball at 10 o'clock. I'm definitely still going to play, but it's gonna be tough on absolutely no sleep.

I wanted to play some poker, but i really didn't feel like thinking too much. So i went down a couple of levels to .25/.50 and fired up 8 tables. Let me tell you, there is no reason why someone cant grind it out down here for a very nice profit. To show you what i mean, let me provide you with some screen shots.



This is my pokergrapher that i use in conjunction with PokerTracker and PAHUD. On the left is Net $ Won, and on the bottom is the amount of hands i played. I got in a solid 1 hour 20 minute session and was up $178 dollars at .25/.50. I think thats pretty decent dont ya think? I haven't played this low in a long time. I believe I'm gonna have to start playin there again. I was pounding on people left and right. Take a look at my tables and my stack sizes. Some may add up to more than 178, because i rebuy to the max everytime i dip below it.



Maybe later on today ill post some hands and some typical mistakes i see. I've been really meaning to do that, but i just havent had the time. Here is a shot of my session in pokertracker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Klcqcj [url=http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com][b]hermes purses[/b][/url] un jardin sur le nil http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com Yymdog Qgzwtg hermes bag