Sunday, November 26, 2006

A fun day

I hit kind of a snag in cash games the last day and a half or so. I was getting counterfitted by 4 board flushes and straights. So considering i didnt want to keep spewing money all over the place, i played hte $3 Rebuy yesterday. I just wanted to have fun and keep going all in most of the time, trying to accumulate a big stack. My plan was to just leave the tournament if i didnt have atleast 20k at the first break. I could a guy on rebuy tilt and it was hilarious. He was making it 1500 to go every hand from when i got switched to his table. He was atleast $113 dollars deep.



I was also playing in the $100k freeroll for the VIP's on Stars while this was going on and i had a nice stack while in the money. But i lost 2 huge races with AK vs 44 and 88 vs 66. I wound up cashing but not anything worth mentioning. I'll take free money though.

There was some ridiculous plays that i made on people that made them look goofy. I wound up getting 31st out of 2479 people. Not bad, but if you ever get that deep you want to make it to the final table and get a nice cash.

Next i think im gonna talk about some mistakes i see people make in cash games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just realized that my comments were restricted! I just wanted to say 'hello' and let you know that your blog is becoming a very regular stop for me. Keep up the good work.

trixter23 said...

hahah you finally realized that. I dont know how many i left and then saw that they werent showing up.