Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bankroll Building

So i haven't written on the blog in a good week and couple days. I've been brainstorming and playing different MTT's and tournaments and even on a few different sites. For some reason i cant get anything going on Party. I would love to be able to maximize the fishyness there but it's just not happening. Full Tilt might be profitable in the long run. I really like their $6 18 man tournaments where the top 4 get $24+2 tournament tokens. Then you play any $24 dollar tournament for 6 bucks. I wish you could trade or sell these tokens for cash.

Then we have Pokerstars. I'll never leave their site. Everything all around is high class and thats the reason why they are number one in the industry. The problem is, i don't know what i want to play to start building. I've been playing various levels of SNG's and some MTT's. You cant really build a good bankroll by playing the low limit MTTs. This is where variance is the greatest. I would love to do cash games, but for some reason im not as good as when i play them live. I did grab a subscription to cardrunners to help that out. They have some great videos along with PXF.

That pretty much leaves me with SNGs. Like I said, i did play various levels and i think im going to stick with the $6 Turbo's for the time being. The $3 turbo's i can play 8 at a time, but my ROI isnt the greatest. Although my ITM% is still around 47%. I might also try the $10 non turbo sng's also. My stats in those are freakishly good. I'm going to keep progress on this blog with all my stats for them. I want to play atleast 20 a day and i only 3 table them. From what ive seen i play my best, can still stay attentive and know what other players are doing at the table. I've played 8 today so far and here are my stats.

Total SNG Played: 8
Total $ Won: $118.80
Net $ Won: $66.80
ROI% : 128.46%
ITM% : 75%
1st Place : 3
2nd Place : 1
3rd Place : 2

When i accumulate all my $6 sng's my stats look like this. Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and dates back from before i went to vegas.

Total SNG Played: 36
Total $ Won: $313.20
Net $ Won: $79.20
ROI%: 33.85%
ITM%: 52.78%
1st: 5
2nd: 5
3rd: 9

My ROI could be better, but like i said i didnt implement some of the strategies i used today back then. Also i was 8 tabling them before so my ROI should go up. These sng's usually average about 35 minutes, so if im 3 tabling them and want to play 20 a day im lookin at 3 or 4 hours or so.

No comments: