Sunday, July 30, 2006

3rd session

Well tonight i again headed back down to the venetian around 8 oclock or so and got right to a table. I drew a nice table yet again and got great reads on players. I dont know what it is, but online im pretty much solely a tournament player. I can't play cash games at all. But live, i just shoot into some sort of mode. I will save all the specifics for another post but in an hour and a half i was up $602 dollars. Yes, this is 1-2 NL im playing. I am making nice reads on people and just playing very well. Tomorrow im going to put up a review on The Venetian and talk about the WSOP so far. The stuff i have seen is absolutely horrendous. I was just in utter shock at some of the plays that were being made.

Days in Vegas: 3
Net Winnings Today: $602
Net Winnings Total: $1302

3 comments:

lucko said...

Yo, we got to meet up one of these days.

trixter23 said...

I was going to see what you were doing today, but my phone charger fried my phone somehow and it doesnt work. The verizon place says they cant help me since i have a phone number on the east coast. What table are u at tomorrow?

lucko said...

206, seat 10. My table will break around 3-4 I think though.