Friday, July 28, 2006

1st Session

Well after i got situated here at the apartment, we wasted no time in getting out to the rio. It's just like anything else in life. You start seeing people on TV and your awe struck. They started the Poker expo today and we saw numerous faces. First off, the amazon room is gigantic..i cant imagine all those tables being played at once. I saw Mickey Appleman, Greg Raymer, Kenna James, Howard Lederer, Phil Gordon, and Chris Ferguson. Tomorrow when the ME starts im sure that room will be electrifying.

I put in my first session over at The Venetian. We played for about 8 hours on 1-2 no limit tables. Right now im just going to give a report on what happened, ill post my review and hands at the end. I left with a Net Win of $585 dollars. My inital buy in was the max for $200 and i ran it up to $785. Not bad for my first 1-2 session. I actually think that is pretty impressive.

Anyway i didn't want to type too much cuz im tired as shit. Till next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»