Friday, March 24, 2006

Well im just in the beginning stages of creating this. As of now i've been running cold as can be on stars. I'm just not getting the cards that i need. When i have 16 outs you would expect to hit one of them, but not for me. I have a limited bankroll and most likely i'm going to redeposit and go by some strict guidelines and get back to some real grind it out poker. Hopefully when i have aces, i wont be getting called by 92 and the guy flops 9 2 2 anymore.

That is the main reason i want to start this. I want to have something that is going to mold me back into the profitable player that i used to be. I can't remember the last time i won a mtt tourney. It's been almost 2-3 months i think. The new $4 mtt's on stars are very awesome. I've been having trouble cashing though. I'm always right on the bubble. I've had finishes of 21st, 24th, 26th, and 39th. I definitely have leaks in my game that will reflect this performance in which i hope to address on the CP forums.

No comments: