Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Great First Day of Month

Just as the title suggests, I couldn't have started the month off on a better note. I played a little 25NL during the day as I didn't want to play any 50NL until I had my coaching with Brendan. I hopped in a few mtt's and actually almost binked a $10 HA tourney. I came in 2nd for $225. I had a few other tourney's running so I had about $200 in profit. I'll take it.

I had my coaching with Brendan and he saw a few things in HEM where I could be improving. We then loaded up some tables and he was sweating me for the rest of the session. Overall I was happy the way I played and was explaining my thought processes pretty well. There were a few spots where I didn't take an optimal line and Brendan didn't just tell me what to do in that spot, he told my why I should do it a different way and what would result of it. He said I was looking pretty solid. I'm gonna try and get a lot of hands in and do a HH review on Thursday. As for results, I made $154.42 over 1018 hands for a 31.8 bb/100. Definitely not sustainable, but getting 23% of my $ goal for this month in the first day is uplifting.

Doing OK on the Insurace simulations. I got passed the Life one, now I have to tackle Accident and Health. I want to pass this stupid test the first time so I dont have to pay for it.

College Football starts tomorrow night so I'm pretty amped for that. This weekend I'm going up to my gf's cabin in the poconos which should be tons of fun. I'm going to get on the tables in a few and see if I can make some more money. Have a good day all.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I think polite post. Especially the title attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Hey, im new here. This site's fantastic, ive learned tons from it already!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://crystalguo.vox.com/library/post/how-does-the-r4i-or-r4-work.html]R4 Card[/url] DS QDos)

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Hi Folks
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found a NICE price on custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Modern Entertainment Centers [/b][/url]. These guys have 24/7 telephone service and they installed AND delivered my custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Modern Wall Unit [/b][/url]all for Free!!! I just bought from them, and I've never had a more seamless internet buy -they ACTUALLY called me to confirm the order and talk about delivery time… unreal!



Have a good One

Anonymous said...

Hey Folks
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found This interesting resource on [url=http://html2rss.com/rss.php?id=235770[b]Buy Entertainment Center & TV Stands [/b][/url].
Check them out great read on the subject

Anonymous said...

Hey people

I found an AMAZING site last night when I was surfing with my boyfriend. Check out this [url=http://www.girlsteachguys.com/PlayVideo.aspx?LiveClip=54][b] Sex Positions [/b][/url] Video I found there.

Hope this helps folks here wanting to try something new… LOL

L8r

Leanne

Anonymous said...

Hey Folks
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found a interesting resource on [url=http://html2rss.com/rss.php?id=235780[b]TV Stands [/b][/url].
Check them out great read on the subject

Anonymous said...

i very adore your posting taste, very helpful,
don't quit as well as keep creating due to the fact that it just that is worth to follow it.
impatient to read alot more of your own web content, regards!