Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Couple of Things

This month so far is going pretty crappy. I've logged a little over 5600 hands at 25NL and 400'ish at 50NL. While I'm roughly 35% done with the goal of 20k hands for the month, I'm down $22 dollars so far, which is god awful. I'm actually playing way better at 50NL than 25NL. Granted I did tilt off a few buy ins at 25NL one night, I still shouldn't be in the hole.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1571140
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1571141

Those are 2 hands that I played today. The 1st one is a no brainer, the 2nd one I actually put him on AK, the pre flop call was EXTREMELY close, as I think I was right where I needed to be for odds purposes. The board just kept getting better and better for him, what can ya do?

I took all the money I had on Absolute off a couple weeks ago. I was changing my password and noticed my rakeback got put into my account. For some reason I decided to play the $1 rebuy at 3am. What a friggin mistake that was. I made my 2nd final table out of 4 tourneys and took 3rd. I went out after I got it all in on a flop of TT9 with 77 and the guy called with K5 after he cold called my pf raise. lol donkaments.



It was such a waste of time though. I didn't get to bed till around 7:30am, and I only made $50. God only knows what I was thinking entering this thing.

The GGGGGGGG-Men reeled off another victory against the Jets this past Sunday. It's the 3rd in a row for the Giants, and everything is on the up and up going into Atlanta on Monday Night Football. Antonio Pierce did an amazing job getting the defense set up in gaps and positioning players around the field. I don't know how many times he knew exactly where the ball was going. I was wondering why rookie Aaron Ross wasn't starting, but it was later said he was on a 1 half suspension by coach Tom Coughlin. He sure made his presence known in the 2nd half though.

*photo courtesy of giants.com

Probably the game of the year so far was played in Buffalo Monday Night. No matter how hard the Cowboys tried giving the Bills the win, they just let it slip away. I put the entire blame on Dick Jauron and the Defensive Coordinator. There is 13 seconds left, and they have 0 timeouts, where do you think they are going with the ball? I mean, I would have put a wall up on each sideline and kept a few in the middle. They wont have enough time to get the fg team in. Instead they give the wr's an 8 yard cushion and let them run a 6 yard out. Well those 6 yards cost you the game fellas. It's gettin late, I'll get ya another update some time this week.

No comments: