Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Say it Ain't So..



I mean can you get any greater of a start to the College Football season then we got? I'm sure everyone knows by now, and if you don't then where were you hiding all weekend? Appalachian St pulls off the shocker of them all by defeating Michigan 34-32 at the Big House. Good Game Lloyd Carr. So we didn't get off to a bad start despite our Pick of the Week. USC decided to play like little girls and play at a lesser speed then they even practice! I should have just used my picks from the pool I'm in. Overall I went 12-3 there and 7-3 here. Virginia Tech had a lackluster opening. I think they thought ECU was just going to roll over for them with all they had going on. ECU had a lot of momentum and if it wasn't for a pick thrown by the QB that was returned for a TD, the Hokies might also be singing sorry sorry night next to the Wolverines. If it wasn't for the spread I would only have lost 1 game, bah.

Georgia Tech 33 vs ND 3 - Win
Washington State 21 vs Wisonsin 42 - Win
Wake Forest 28 vs Boston College 38 - Win
East Carolina 7 vs Virginia Tech 17 - Loss
Oklahoma St 14 vs Georgia 35 - Win
Missouri 40 vs Illinois 34 - Win
Kansas St 13 vs Auburn 23 - Loss
Houston 21 vs Oregon 45 - Win
Florida St 18 vs Clemson 24 - Loss
Tennessee 31 vs Cal 45 - Win

Overall: 7-3

Pick of the Week

Idaho 10 vs USC 38 - Loss

Overall: 0-1

Tomorrow I should have my NFL season preview and picks for the week up. College picks should be up Thursday or Friday..and oh yeah up a little under 1k for the week in poker.

No comments: