Friday, June 22, 2007

It's About Time

For the first official time since recording our home game on the blog, Nick Cale breaks the record books and books his first win! Although, unofficially he has won many more times than that. Nick seemed to play well from the get go and jumping out to a quick start. He changed gears when he needed to and played exceptionally well. With 4k in the pot and the board you see in the picture, he called a bet worth half my stack with just A4 of clubs. I thought for sure I could get him off the hand, but he made yet another "above the rim" call. It was one of many he made tonight. Hopefully for him he can keep the great play up when he tries to go back to back in tomorrow's tournament. Check back to see if he did. Also I'm going to have an update about myself for a change tomorrow.


No comments: