Monday, May 28, 2007

Some Changes

Im in the process of making some changes to the blog. I changed the template around a little bit. I think the colors needed a change. On the right hand side I added a section for our weekly home game. Each winner will be posted there. This might escalate into a points based system; where a certain portion of the weekly buyin gets put in escrow for a tournament of champions type deal. Or instead of that idea, having that money go towards a WSOP seat. We really haven't talked about it too much though yet so who knows.

I also added some more blogs in that section. You'll notice links for Paul Wasicka, bel0wab0ve, fruitypro, phil hellmuth, daniel negreanu and zeejustin. I'm hoping to get some playing done tomorrow before ball. In any event, happy holidays!

No comments: