Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rakeback Pleeease

I don't remember whether I signed up for FTP on my current computer or not. This is relevant to rakeback because you cant sign up for Rakeback on a computer where an account was already made. I used raketherake for the account. lucko and others have had fine success with them, so that's who I went with. By my calculations and the calculator on the site, I would be getting back about $600-$700 a month. At the stakes I'm playing at this month thats equivalent to 24-28 buyins which is huge.

My Chicago Bulls are still fighting for their playoff lives. They completely blew Game 3 when they had a 15 point lead and let detroit go on a like 30-5 run in the 3rd quarter. Any sports fan knows when you go down 3-0 in a 7 game series, your chances of winning are slim and completely slim to none. Coincidentally the Warriors are still in the playoffs. They are such a fun team to watch. Their fans make it 10x better. Many people didn't talk about them during the end of the season. Baron Davis just got healthy towards the end of the season, and they had pulled off a big trade with the Pacers. Down the stretch they went 16-1 to make the playoffs. They couldnt have played a better team than the Mavericks, because they dont match up well and they couldnt beat them the last 2 years.




We played ball today in the AM. I wasnt expecting it to get as hot as it did. We only had enough for 3 on 3 today as everyone bailed because of other reasons. We went hard though for a good 2 1/2 hours and Pburg's own Robles, Hurricane Dennis and myself beat Nick, biggity biggity Barry and Chris 4-3 in the best of 7 series. I came home all sweaty and dirty and I took a sponge bath in my kitchen sink. Yea my hot water heater decided to break the night before. So the guys were fixing it. I then took a nap and woke up and was burning, I look like a lobster from the sunburn I got while we were playing. For now I'll leave you with a picture of the greatest player in NBA history...Andris Biedrins!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how could you sign up for the rakeback? you already had an ftp account or not?

trixter23 said...

As far as I know, you can signup on a computer that has *NEVER* made a ftp poker account on it before. They gave me the signup bonus so i dont see why its not going to work.