Monday, April 30, 2007

April Recap

Well as you already know, April wasn't the best of my months. In fact it was the worst one. It wasn't a losing month, but it was damn close. I believe I really know what it's like to run bad. The stuff I went through was just horrific. It wasn't all bad luck though, I did have moments where I made plays that were just non sense.

So with losing, there in lies consequences. For most likely all of May I'm dropping all the way down to 25NL 6 max. I need to get my confidence back and remember where I came from. There was a time when I thought I could just open the table up and run it over. You can't do that at the micro stakes. You rarely play with the same players so you have to play a nice sound game every time you sit down.

I want to get down to AC atleast 1 time a week, or 4 times in total for the month. Playing live is 2143213x better than looking at a screen all day. It's going to be a real grind this month, but hopefully everything will turn out ok.

1 comment:

smokkee said...

i'm having a rough go of it lately too. hang in there.