Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sooo

Everyone is freaking out about the payment processors such as Neteller, click2pay, epassporte, etc, etc shutting down. Most of the people are taking their money off the sites. Personally I believe my pokerstars account is the best place for money at this time. I don't want to jump the gun and cash out because this is going to be resolved. It affects me considering i used to cash out through neteller. As far as getting money on the sites, I haven't deposited since back in August when I came back from Vegas.

I played 7 of the 5400 fpp 10 man sng's that pay 4 spots to the sunday million. Dissapointingly, I only won 2 seats. I bubbled 3 others, and got like 6th or 7th in the other ones. The play is pretty bad, but everyone plays SOOO tight, it's hard to accumulate any chips other than re-stealing against late position raisers. I cashed in my entries at a site and got $203.18 for each T$215.

Other than that, I've been playin my usual cash game sessions. I started playing .25/.50 6 max. 6 max is much more profitable than full ring. I'm running real hot right now, but in a VERY small sample size of 1200 hands. I'll update further when i get more hands in.

That's it for now, halftime hit in the bears vs saints game. I'll post if anything intresting happens.

No comments: