Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Good Night

I had a pretty good night. I was in the $5 rebuy, and 2 $7.70 PLO 300 Max Tournaments. The $5 Rebuy i couldnt really get anything going during the first hour. During the second hour i managed to triple up on 1 hand when i had aces. I wound up just cashing after going card dead. I think i got like 178th which is pretty bad, but i took about 55 dollars and i was in for 15.

The $7.70 PLO's were pretty easy. I did forget to mention it was PLO HI/LO. I was just card dead in the one and finished 18th of 300. The other one i managed to Final Table and got 7th. I could have gone deeper, but i was bludgeoning my table while we were 12-10 handed. The last hand before we went to the final 9, i had my whole stack in the middle with AAK3 double suited, but of course i got drew out on. I wound up going out a short time later. Overall a decent night though.

We have season tickets for the Giants and i was at the game sunday night. I'll tell you what, that please was L-O-U-D. I've been to lots of games, including the nfc championship game and a couple other playoff games, and this was by far the loudest its been. It was a very tough loss. But the G-Men shot themselves in the foot not once but several times. Yes there was a phantom pass interference call on Tim Carter, but it could have been avoided. 3rd and 2 with 4:34 on the clock and they are throwing the ball for what reason? Get the first down then come out gunnin. You miss there and what you're going to go for it on our own 35? It was a bad play call. Next up for us are the Eagles on Sunday.

This saturday is going to be awesome. We have several HUGE matchups.

#3 Auburn vs #6 LSU
#2 Notre Dame vs #11 Michigan
#12 Louisville vs #17 Miami
#15 Oklahoma vs #18 Oregon
#20 TCU vs #24 Texas Tech
#19 Nebraska vs #4 USC
#7 Florida vs #13 Tennessee

On another note i got yet another new monitor. This Samsung 20" LCD Widescreen. I can 4 table on this one w/out overlap which will be key.

3 comments:

PearlSnapMan said...

Congrats on the good night!

As far as college football is concerned:

GO BLUE!!!

trixter23 said...

Michigan fan?

PearlSnapMan said...

Indeed, Sir!