Thursday, July 27, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

In about 2 hours im going to get in my car and head off to the airport...5 and a half hours later, ill be in the city that never sleeps..Las Vegas. I absolutely can not wait to get out there. I haven't been there since last year when i went for my 21st Birthday. Even though I wont be playing it, im still going to be at the Main Event living through friends that i know will be playing. I wish everyone safe travels and the BEST of luck going into the biggest tournament, not just of your lives, but the BIGGEST tournament man kind has ever seen. Fuck, now i want to play, anyone want to go half and half?

P.S. Home game tonight took 2nd in the $50 buy in end of the month tourney. Was heads up with a slight chip lead and got it all in with AK vs Q9(blinds were astronomical) and she spiked a Q on the turn. Still $270 bones isnt bad, but $485 would have been better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»