Thursday, June 01, 2006

Slow day..

It's been pretty slow the last 2 days. The rebuy tournaments I have been getting my nice starting stack in the 10-20k range, but after the break it seems like I just can't do anything. Cards go completely dead, and when I play in position, short stacks(around 8k) just push. This is at the point where I'm plan tight as can be and only playing premium hands. I realize people dont pay attention as much as they do playing in a live tournament but still. You dont need to be pushing 12k all in when blinds are still 75/150 or 100/200. Anyway I've had KK cracked by JJ twice all in pre flop when a J hit and then I had this catastrophe to sum up my day.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?358396

So after cashing out some of my winnings, I deposited $500 on full tilt and $500 on bodog. I put money on full tilt because its my 2nd fav site and they are running sats to the pre lim events at the wsop. I'm definitely going to play atleast 1 event but IM not sure which one. I would love to play more, but it all hinges on what I do the next month or so. I played a quick $10 sng and it was the easiest tourney I have ever played. I took it down in, get this, 80 hands. I started at 7:24 and was done at 7:57. This wasn't a turbo it was a normal sng.

It was my first time putting money into bodog so I didn't really know what to expect. I signed up and when I tried to login it gave me an error stating that I didn't have access to the poker room. Traditionally I'm not a superstitious(sp) person but when it comes to money I am. I called up customer service and got through. They had to delete my account and I had to delete all aspects of bodog and re install it again. I got everything up and running and played a $10 sng. If you have never played on bodog its truly a changeup. You start with 1k in chips and blinds start at 5/10. I didn't like the structure at all! Overall it just didn't have the same feel as a pokerstars or FT. When I'm playing, I want to be comfortable, so after a couple more tournaments I cashed out(with a $50 dollar profit).

Hopefully the rest of the weekend ill catch a nice run and make some money. On a sidenote lucko is deep in the $5 rebuy and would like to say gl and hopefully ya take it down. Peace

1 comment:

lucko said...

Thanks buddy. Thanks for railing me as well. You playing in anything tonight?