Saturday, May 27, 2006

Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere

In the past week i've made 3 FT's and bubbled 3. While this is a decent week, I'm trying to make money to get into the WSOP Main Event if i can't satellite in. These aren't final tables of the 1 or 2 dollar tournaments either. I got 11th in the $10+1 MTT which first was around $1700. The $5 rebuy where first was a cool $6000, which i got 11th. And another rebuy, where yet again i got 11th.

Maybe it would be acceptable if 11th got paid first place money but it doesnt lol. I have some holes in my game that i do want to improve on. I need to steal more in position to have enough chips to get people off hands in the later portion. Those 3 final tables i went in either middle of the 9 remaining or with a short stack. I would love to get there with the 1st 2nd or 3rd biggest stack so i can really use my chip position to make that stack grow.

That's about all im in the 3 dollar rebuy on stars now. I'll update once thats over, Laters.

No comments: